Google Adsense places different payment options for different countries such as EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), Western Union Quick Cash and Cheque facility etc. In India it is paid by the Cheque and EFT facility. This makes you pay only when your $ 100 is completed. While the checks issued by it may take 20-25 days to reach your address in India, and for the next few days, it takes place in Clearence. Adsense is continually increasing its payment options.
How to add your bank account to Google Adsense?
To add your bank account to Google Adsense, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Adsense Account
- Click on the Gear icon
- Select Payments option
- Now click on the Payment Setting option located in the side bar
- Go to Available Forms of Payment section
- Click on Add New Bank Account option here.
- Fill your details and click on Proceed Button
- Check your Bank Account Details again
Your Bank Account will be added
When does Google Adsense Payment?
Google Adsense usually calculates your last month’s earnings on 2th of every month and sends money to your bank account on 21st. These money can take up to 4 days to one week to arrive in your account.
Sometimes it may take more time for the holidays in the middle but if it is more than 10 days then contact your bank.